ASPA has made the roll-out project of SAP ECC 6.0 for 3 production facilities located in Naijing in China for Grupo Antolín. All SAP modules were implemented: MM, PP, SD, PM, WM, FI, CO, PA, RF and HUM, as well as specific solutions for China:
• “Golden Tax” Management.
• Legal document printing: Voucher.
• Balance Sheet for Tax Bureau.
• Profit & Loss for Tax Bureau.
The tasks performed by ASPA were:
• Management of project planning.
• Leadership and management of project risks.
• Management of the Chinese consultant team through the key stages of the project (deliverables, milestones).
• Management of communication between the Chinese team and the internal support team of the customer located in Spain.
• Management of cutting operations, startup and support.
This Roll-Out project has been achieved in the SAP ECC system of a new company with its own organizational structure, consolidated in SAP ECC of Grupo Antolín. The project was carried out within May and October 2013.
About Grupo Antolín
Grupo Antolín is a Spanish multinational leader in the design, development and manufacture of automotive interior components. With a total turnover of around 2,200 million Euros in 2010, operates in 23 countries with 86 plants and 20 technical sales offices. Grupo Antolín has over 11,500 people working in order to achieve full customer satisfaction. Industrial tradition, financial strength, innovation, quality and respect for the environment, create the differential value of a company like Grupo Antolín in its constant expansion. The ability to research and development is a cornerstone of the strategy of Grupo Antolín, allowing it to offer multi-technological products through the large domain of knowledge areas: materials, advanced simulation techniques, electronics, industrial process safety, acoustics and vibrations, etc.