ASPA has made the implementation of SAP necessary for the implementation of the new regulations and standards of SEPA bank transfer, mandatory from February 1, 2014.
In order to achieve these changes, we have had to do the following:
• Creation and review of payment formats for transfers and bank debits.
• Creation of new ways of payment of transfers and direct debit.
• Enabling management mandate and parameters.
• Modification of Own Banks using new payment methods to report them to BIC/SWIFT.
• Modification of payment modes for teachers, customers and suppliers, using new payment methods.
• Adaptation of new extract movements in existing banks in the system.
• Customized development for mandate loading and IBAN.
With this project, ADESLAS is prepared to change in the transfers regulations planned for early 2014, relying on the support of ASPA in the implementation.
AdeslasSegurCaixa is the health insurance trademark of AdeslasSegurCaixa S.A. Insurance and Reinsurance, first healthcare company in Spain. It has more than 3,000,000 customers, 33,000 health professionals in all specialties, more than 1,100 medical-care centers and 218 points of assistance to the public.