ASPA developed a model of authorization for the application component integrated with SAP PM SAP GRC for Metro de Madrid.
This model was made respecting the following objectives:
• Development and implementation of an Access Control Model for SAP PM Module.
• Establishment of a matrix of segregation of duties.
• Develop technical and functional documentation to ensure the maintenance and scaling model over time.
• Identify and define the mitigating controls.
• Flexibility of the model, allowing an accurate and agile management.
With this project, Metro de Madrid can manage simply and quickly authorizations for SAP users to manage the maintenance performed through SAP PM Module.
About Metro de Madrid
Metro de Madrid is integrated in the Regional Transport Consortium of Madrid, managed by the public administration of Madrid. Its functions include the operation of the lines of the Metro network in operation, planning and improving the quality of transport services and the maintenance and optimization of the underground network facilities of Madrid. Metro de Madrid employs 7,500 people to serve more than 2 million people a day through 293 miles and 300 stations.